How to feel sexy in big knickers
Learn to love your post baby body, just the way it is!
Do you want to...
- Change the way you feel about your body after a baby?
- Let go of critical or negative thoughts about yourself?
- Love what you see in the mirror?
- Feel confident and positive about the way you look?
- Feel sexy in big knickers!!!
Then this course is for you!
Sign up now and you will be able to;
- Understand why you feel the way you do about your body
- Dig deep into where the pressure to change things comes from
- Learn how you can shift negative thoughts about yourself and replace them with positive ones
- Learn how you can feel confident, amazing and sexy in whatever it is you are wearing (especially big knickers!)
- Love every part of your post baby body and embrace the way you look now
Get everything you need to learn to love your post-baby body!
What you'll get
You'll get access to
- Easy to digest lessons giving you all the information you need in a simple, understandable format
- Useful worksheets that will help you to apply what you are learning to yourself
- Hints, tips or inspiration to help you love your post baby body
- A supportive facebook group that will give you encouragement, advice and a kick up the backside if you need it (with love of course...)
What does the course cover?
The course covers four areas;
Understanding the way you feel
- Learning where your beliefs about your body have come from
- Exploring your relationship with your body and digging deep into how you feel
- Understanding what else might be going on and affecting how you feel about yourself
Understanding what's influencing you
- Identifying what might be influencing you and how you feel about your body
- Building resilience to the toxic messages and influences around you
- Learning why it's OK to just be you and embrace the body you have
Tools and techniques to change the way you feel
- Learning to create positive beliefs and get rid of negative ones
- Understanding how you can embrace your body, love who you are and feel sexy again
- Exploring the importance of letting go of the past and move forward to a healthier relationship with your body
How you can feel great about your post-baby body
- Using affirmations and visualisation to build confidence, feel positive and love your body
- How to show yourself compassion and learn acceptance
- Finding ways to make yourself feel fabulous
- Where the negative messages you have about your post-body have come from
- How you can let go of these messages and feel free to just be yourself
- How you can change your negative thinking into positive feelings
- What you can do to feel great about your post-baby body
- How you can build body confidence to last a life-time
And each lesson only takes 10-15 minutes!
So sign up now and start your journey to loving your post-baby body today!
Get started now!
If you're a mummy struggling with body confidence, accepting the changes your body has gone through during pregnancy, How to feel sexy in big knickers is definitely for you. I personally wish I had found this course years ago. With a history of body image and confidence issues, I struggled massively with my body image post baby with each of my 5 boys.
Even though I am a lot better than I was years ago, this course has definitely helped to improve the way I see and feel about my body! I can promise you that after taking part in this course you will know How To Feel Sexy In Big Knickers! I highly recommend it!
- Claire, (read Claire's full review of the course at thismummyrocks.com)
This course empowered me as a mum, and gave me a massive confidence boost. I absolutely loved the interactive printable's for you to use throughout the course. Completing something, writing it down etc. helps you feel a sense of accomplishment, which in itself gives a confidence boost.
Writing things down also help you to get feelings out you just can't explain in words, your brain will flow and eventually you will be realising the things that effect you without even knowing it!
I love how Kate can encourage you to put things into perspective, she also suggests keeping your 'activities' close by, so if you ever do feel down, you can read over them and get that empowerment you deserve!
Kate will encourage you to move on and accept things the way they are without forcing a change (obviously you can make a change if you want to, but you shouldn't feel like you have too!). You will realise the support you have, with Kate and everyone else involved with this course!
If you're a mum, and you need some confidence boosting magic - enrol on the course! You won't regret it!
- Laura, (you can read Lauren's original review at www.sophella.com)
Get started now!
Start1.1 Welcome to the course!
Start1.2 Understanding your story
Start1.3 How are your feelings about your body affecting you?
Start1.4 The importance of being healthy
Start1.5 Thinking about priorities
Start1.6 What are you wearing?
Start1.7 Is your body a scapegoat?
Start1.8 How do you feel about yourself as a person
Start3.1 Dealing with any left over feelings from the birth
Start3.2 Learning to be compassionate
Start3.3 Letting go of the past
Start3.4 Letting go of negative beliefs
Start3.5 Why your body is amazing
Start3.6 Embracing the changes
Start3.7 Fight the comparison trap
Start3.8 Sort out any underlying issues
Start3.9 How to feel sexy in the bedroom
As someone who struggled with body image issues for a long time I've made it my mission to help as many mums as possible feel amazing about themselves after a baby. Because they deserve to! I'm a recovered anorexic and long time sufferer of feeling miserable about the way I look so I know exactly what it's like to look in the mirror and hate what you see.
It took me a long time to come to terms with the changes my body went through after a baby so to save you the same heartache, I thought I'd pop everything I learnt along the way into a nice easy course for you to work through instead!
I'm a trained Life and Relationship coach as well as an NLP practitioner and I have a post graduate certificate in psychotherapy. In real terms, this means that I can help you to get the understanding you need to finally make lasting changes to how you feel; shift those pesky negative thoughts or criticisms about yourself and help you to feel awesome about who you are!